History

 

Juici Patties is the largest fast food chain-60 stores and counting islandwide!

2016

Birth of Juici Patties

Birth of Juici Patties
16 year old entrepreneur Jukie Chin makes beef patties out of his mother’s kitchen and sells them in the family grocery store.

1980

First official Juici Patties store opens in May Pen, Clarendon. With only three employees - A cashier, a baker and Jukie himself!

1990’s

First set of franchise partnerships were formed. Juici Patties expands to northern parishes and to Kingston.

1994

First Juici centralised quality and manufacturing plant built, allowing rapid growth of the company.

2001

2001
Juici Patties becomes the only fast food franchise located in all 14 parishes!

2002

2002
Juici Patties Head Office and Manufacturing Plant relocates to Clarendon Park, Jamaica. The property also houses a Juici Patties restaurant and 24 hour Rest Stop, Juici Abattoir and Juici Facilities Services and the Juici Football Field.

Since 2004

Since 2004
Juici Patties plays an active role in the community sponsoring multiple youth sporting and educational programs, the Elderly Soup Feeding Programme and Juici Patties Youth Leadership and Volunteer Programme.

Today

The Juici Patties Group, including its franchises, now employs over 1400 persons in 60 stores islandwide.